What Your Intention?

Saturday 22 August 2009 07:48

I have discused elaborate with a time friend still active as student. That debate about, what in fact the target of human being borne on this earth? Even if my friend more senior and experienced about study! I do not want to off hand accept illogical opinion for me. Until we are dot, why people borne to differ and bright unegual of them! Though if studied, a man is strength manifest of God and woman is a mildness manifest of God. Why is unegual of their logic and mind? Might possibly not answer, but I wish to comment! One would become stupid because assumed by stupid others! so that treatment of them to it like treatment to fool. However bright one would because assumed is bright! Treatment and also attention of us to him, is treatment to bright people. Each and everyone have potency to go forward and become brightly. Environment limiting us to become brightly. For me which like to see people around becoming is bright, hence I ought to treat them as a is bright! If I do not wish to be assumed is stupid, hence I ought to also don't assume fool!
your own Opinion?

0 comments:

Related Websites

Buy and sell Text Links
Fresh Blogger Templates