Fair Day! Act!!

Saturday 22 August 2009 07:11

Fair day, day which good to strarting something new. Better something that from yesterday. Not many choice possible which I can be done, and enter new category to now. But possible I can try to improve which have there. Existing work must now be done as well as possible. Have passed word surender in life, existing only moving and continue to make a move. Rounding up step and intention with high self confidence at the same time have never forgotten to pray to God to be smoothly its journey. Making clear mind and sanctify intention at heart, to be step felt light and without burden. Make balmy myself before acting, to be work walk better. If meeting barrier, huddle up to be made by closed friend rather than opponent. Barrier which emerge because they don't know goodwill will my. If I can make my intention understanding them will be heartfelt, hence immediately they will return to support! Insya Allah! Aside from them which is true have designs on to me. I Sure, that God The most See all that happened on this earth. Intention well to save later from virulent intention of others. Learn in order not to think of badness of people to myself, and do a kindness to humanity is several things which I could probably start and continue. Intrigue will only give restlessness and misery in life. Because nature of that is prince of darkness obsession to human being to be glassware. Try and surender x'self to The Creator is solution from all existing problem. I Hope!
You Agree?

0 comments:

Related Websites

Buy and sell Text Links
Fresh Blogger Templates