Are You Strong?

Saturday 22 August 2009 07:11

Who deny if human being it is true weak being before The Creator! But don't know what making some of in myself sometimes arrogant so till impressing all I get to be claimed as result of effort alone, without feeling the existence of help of Lord. If at the moment also I introspect our self hence I will see so much problem I which have pass by and face, by force of God. When me feel sorrowful because borning down upon the problem of which so weight, off the cuffly I will ask help of God. But if arriving my innings get portion which abundance, sometimes I forget to grateful to the what me get. One of the evidence that human being is weak being before The Creator human being can feel pain, old natural human being along increasing age him, human being can weep if is sorrowful, and angry if feeling annoyed! That nature which adhere human being, and prove that this us besides owning excess also have insuffiency.
Excess which I have to become capital to do best during given by life to go through. How to give contribution which are positive to environment around for progress to with possible one of the matter which can be done. never give up Attitude have to is always looked after at difficult moments without forgetting to surender our self to Lord. Each individual have talent to go forward and round into betterly, conversely each human being also have ruination seeds in each self. Role of people and environment closest become so of vital importance when human being given on to problem. As social being it is of course human being very is requiring of interaction one another in experiencing life. The mentioned have become is natural of human being from the day borned.
Yourself how?

0 comments:

Related Websites

Buy and sell Text Links
Fresh Blogger Templates